Monday, December 28, 2009

Sammy and Irene in anticipation...













Dear Readers,

Hope you had a lovely and a not too hectic holiday this past week. My husband and I just came home from visiting our friends Sammy, Irene and their new baby girl. She is really super cute. She even makes cute faces when she poos. =) I have to mention that Rocky, their Malti-poo, has been a very good "big brother". I hear all time about dogs being jealous of new babies but he's been great! This session is one that is near and dear to me. We've been friends for years now, traveled together, Irene was one of my bridesmaids, we celebrated their awesome wedding in Mexico a couple of years ago and now they are welcoming their first child after almost 10 years of being together! I was honored when they asked me to capture these pre-parenthood moments for them. They even treated me to lunch at a pizza joint that offered gluten-free pizza! Enjoy!

4 comments:

irene December 28, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

thanks so much annie for capturing these moments for us! love them!!!!

issa December 29, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

fantastic photos annie!!

Anonymous,  December 31, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Rocky looking at the sonogram....very clever Miss AnnieCat...love it!

amanda January 29, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

very sweet! great job!

Post a Comment

About Me

Annie Cat
Houston, Tx

It is my passion to capture the beauty in all that surrounds me. I am a natural light lifestyle photographer who shoots on location. I would describe my style as being an organic process in capturing life as it unfolds.

Followers

Back to TOP