Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The An Family





First picture: Elyse + Her "Bubby" = OMG SO CUTE



















Hi Readers,

I wanted to share some photos from a recent family shoot. We've been friends with Young and Angela for a long time now so I think its funny they just ignore me when I whip out my "big" camera- they have gotten so used to it by now. I guess it works out for me because they are very natural and comfortable while I am snapping away. You may recognize Angela from one of my previous posts. They are two of my biggest supporters of my work and open to my ideas to try out. I really appreciate this as friend and artist!

Anyways, they asked me to take some family pictures to be used for their Christmas cards this year and I obliged, of course. I do love photographing Elyse (toddler). I know kids generally do/say cute and silly things but Elyse is in a league of her own. She's fearless, very animated and already speaks with a southern accent! Her baby sister seems to be a bit more reserved and quiet. Its truly amazing to see how different their personalities are at such a young age. As always, thank you for letting me photograph your beautiful family!

Enjoy!

15 comments:

anhesty December 30, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

looks great annie! i am definitely going to have you take my family portraits!

50 things December 30, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

aww pics are gorgeous! when i lose my babyweight I will get with you to take our fam pics...i've been soo bad i haven't had any taken yet and babygirl is almost 7 mths!

issa December 30, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

omg these are amazing annie!! simply gorgeous shots!

Mrs.Zeus December 30, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

You have such a beautiful looking family!

Victoire December 31, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

Such a beautiful and adorable family. These shots are amazing!

tokyostargirl December 31, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

great job, annie! love these!

SPhan Photography December 31, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

happy new year anniecat! miss meagan loved the tunnels today. she had so much fun. she thought the buildings downtown were castles. we went to get shipleys first thing (she kinda had a sugar rush because she ate two sugar coated ones). lets do lunch soon when you are settled in!

Anonymous,  December 31, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

i LOVED the pink tutu pics....the color was so vibrant! reminds me of a popsicle.....made my mouth watery :) good job annie!

Thailand Wedding Extravaganza! December 31, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Really sweet and beautiful, Dee! This is the first time I've seen your blog. Your photos are stunning! You are a true artiste!

Vbee,  January 1, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

Love this set! Keep at it AnnieCat!

TrüSka January 6, 2010 at 6:35 AM  

Your Work is Lovely, Professional, Love the colours, the feeling - Great Work!

Nishant January 9, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

these are amazing annie!! simply gorgeous shots!

Work from home India

Miss Always Carried Away January 10, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

OMG! You are so talented, these photos are so beautiful! When I'll be getting married /have no idea WHEN, I dont have even a finace/ I need to hire to take my wedding pic and you need to fly to Europe! You are so talented!!!

Living It At Home January 19, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

I love these photo's of the An family. They are such a beautiful family! Their children are adorable! You really captured their essence. I enjoyed looking at them. So cute! Thanks for your compliments on my photo's. Just getting started with my Nikon D300. Really know nothing about it. Your comments meant alot!

Thanks~jamilyn

Post a Comment

About Me

Annie Cat
Houston, Tx

It is my passion to capture the beauty in all that surrounds me. I am a natural light lifestyle photographer who shoots on location. I would describe my style as being an organic process in capturing life as it unfolds.

Followers

Back to TOP